Nagios Core 3.5.0rc2

Randal, Phil phil.randal at hoopleltd.co.uk
Sat Mar 9 23:52:59 CET 2013

Fabulous.

That's working fine here.

Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Stanley [mailto:estanley at nagios.com]
Sent: 09 March 2013 22:38
To: Nagios Developers List
Subject: [Nagios-devel] Nagios Core 3.5.0rc2

I have just uploaded another Nagios Core release candidate. Thanks to Phil Randal for find and reporting an issue.

You can download the 3.5.0rc2 tarball from http://sourceforge.net/projects/nagios/files/nagios-3.x/nagios-3.5.0/nagios-3.5.0rc2.tar.gz/download.

Feel free to compile and try it out. I will release 3.5.0 about midweek unless I hear of significant issues.

The complete changelog since 3.4.4 is as follows:

* Fixed bug #403: The "configuration" page of the webui doesn't use entity encoding when displaying the "command expansion" item (Eric Stanley, Phil Randal)
* Fixed bug #424: Nagios Core 3.4.4 seg fault (core dump) on restart after removing config for running service (Eric Stanley)
* Updated CGI utility functions to support UTF-8 characters (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug where selecting Command Expansion from Configuration CGI page would disp lay commands instead (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #369: status.cgi crashes with segfault when there are german ulauts (äöü
ß) in the hostname or the servicename (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #418: Scheduled Downtime Notifications Resent On Nagios Restart/reload ( Eric Stanley)

--
Eric Stanley
___
Email:  estanley at nagios.com