Nagios 4: Registering object relationships in CGIs

Ton Voon tonvoon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 14:57:15 CET 2013

Hi,

We're looking at the latest Nagios 4 branch and have seen an issue where the refactoring around object relationships seems to be missing for the CGIs. The specific problem is that the contactgroups do not have all the members populated, though I think host groups and other relationships are affected.

It looks like the Nagios4 code uses a member_list structure which is NULL for #ifdef NSCGI, but is set correctly with a linked list for #ifdef NSCORE.

The patch below fixes this though I'm not convinced this is the right way to fix. It seems to me that the member_list structure should be populated correctly for NSCGI.

Ton