Nagios Core 3.4.4 Release Candidate

Eric Stanley estanley at nagios.com
Fri Jan 4 22:34:32 CET 2013

All,

I have uploaded a release candidate tarball for Nagios Core 3.4.4 to
SourceForge. If you are so inclined, please download a copy from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/nagios/files/nagios-3.x/nagios-3.4.4/
and give it a test run. Any feedback would be appreciated. I plan to
create the release mid-week next week.

The change log is as follows:

* Fixed bug #408: service checks get duplicated on reload (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #401: segmentation fault on Solaris when parsing unknown
timeperiod directives. (Eric Stanley)
* Added NULL pointer checks to CGI code. (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed buffer overflow vulnerability in CGI code. Thanks to Neohapsis
(http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/fulldisclosure/2012-12/0108.html) for
finding this. (Eric Stanley)

Thanks,

Eric