Source repository for the core documentation ?

Frost, Mark {BIS} mark.frost1 at pepsico.com
Fri Feb 22 21:26:41 CET 2013

While I do like the wiki idea, I think you're never going to get away from needing some documentation in the Nagios tree.   Some people may use Nagios and not have access to the InterTubes to get at the wiki.  Or they might have it most of the time, but you don't want someone to not be able to use that kooky external command they need because their Internet access is down.

So maybe the wiki-based one is the most complete, best, Old World Craftsmanship version, but I think you've got to have something that comes with Nagios itself.

Mark

Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_feb