check_procs plugin with performance data.

Paul Dubuc work at paul.dubuc.org
Mon Sep 10 15:24:46 CEST 2012

I'm not sure if this is a good place to make Nagios plugin feature requests
but, if so, please consider replacing the check_procs plugin with this
enhanced version from nagios exchange:

http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Operating-Systems/Linux/check_procs_perf/details

I've been using check_procs_perf in place of check_procs.  It's based on the
check_procs source and does everything check_procs does and more.  It's very
nice to have the performance data for graphing.

I noticed that there's been a long outstanding request for this feature
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397600&aid=2458521&group_id=29880

This looks like a good way to satisfy the request.

Thanks,
Paul Dubuc

Live Security Virtual Conference