vanished bug numbers in the nagios mantis tracker

Christoph Anton Mitterer calestyo at scientia.net
Fri Jun 29 12:46:18 CEST 2012

On Thu, 2012-06-28 at 17:46 +0200, Holger Weiß wrote:
> > although I agree with whoever did, since plugin
> > issues really don't belong in the bugtracker for core nagios when they
> > already have a tracker that they're using.
Well sounds good,... but I guess many people just didn't saw this or
were unsure about which one is the "canonical".

> Of course, we should find a way to handle the existing reports.
Are you taking care of this now?
I mean it would be quite a waste if all those reports were lost.

Or perhaps you can reopen the closed one now, but disallow adding new
bugs?
I could also imagine taking over my own(!) bugs to the SF tracker, but
therefore I'd need access to them first, cause I don't remember them
anymore.

Chris.