vanished bug numbers in the nagios mantis tracker

Holger Weiß holger at CIS.FU-Berlin.DE
Thu Jun 28 17:46:01 CEST 2012

* Andreas Ericsson <ae at op5.se> [2012-06-28 16:32]:
> On 06/28/2012 02:02 PM, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
> > I'm not fully sure, but maybe all these bugs where "Nagios Plugins"
> > bugs,... and it seems that completely vanished from the projects drop
> > down box.
>
> Right. So someone has set that category to restricted then, I guess.
> I didn't do it, although I agree with whoever did, since plugin
> issues really don't belong in the bugtracker for core nagios when they
> already have a tracker that they're using.

Indeed.  A while ago, I asked Ethan whether he'd close the "Nagios
Plugins" section, as we (the plugin guys) were not so keen on having to
deal with two separate trackers for the same project.

Of course, we should find a way to handle the existing reports.

Holger

Live Security Virtual Conference