vanished bug numbers in the nagios mantis tracker

Wim Hoekman wim.hoekman at altium.com
Fri Aug 3 10:27:02 CEST 2012

On 2012-08-01 10:37, Andreas Ericsson wrote:

> This one might resolve itself in Nagios 4, when we change how checks
> are run. I won't investigate it further until that's out anyway though.

Hi,

The release of Nagios 4 would be a great time to import the Nagios patch
I've submitted a while ago.
(Subject: Additional image for action_url in host and service
definitions patch)

That patch required a change to the object abi, so it was not included
in any minor release.

Yes, it's a huge patch. It could be simplified a bit if the extended
host and service info are no longer supported.

This patch is now running on a production nagios server for more than a
year now, without any issues.

I've already had a quick look whether the MultiURL patch would be
sufficient for me, but that one requires fixed naming of .gif files.

Or is there another way of coding different URL and .gifs?

Regards,

Wim.

Live Security Virtual Conference