Custom variable change notifies broker module

Matthieu Kermagoret mkermagoret at merethis.com
Fri Sep 16 08:25:06 CEST 2011

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Andreas Ericsson <ae at op5.se> wrote:
> I take it you want this for mk_livestatus for some reason? I won't
> add it unless there's a usecase for it, and the potential case
> where ndoutils might need it isn't strong enough for that. A used
> module wanting this to make it more effective would be a strong
> incentive to put it in though.

I have no incentive to propose. This was just a solution to provide an
effective way for modules to get notified of custom variable updates
(like NDOUtils which just dump all host/service variables at each
status update). However as you said, this could be done through
external commands so never mind.

Best regards,

--
Matthieu KERMAGORET | Développeur

mkermagoret at merethis.com

MERETHIS est éditeur du logiciel Centreon.