Number of service dependencies shown by pre-flight check

Mohit Chawla mohit.chawla.binary at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 15:42:15 CEST 2011

Hello,

In a servicedependency object, if I have a single master service, with
single dependent service on the same host ( say, ssh dependent on ping
on localhost ), the pre-flight check prints "Checking service
dependencies...Checked 2 service dependencies." If I add another such
servicedependency, it shows four dependencies. Is this the expected
behavior ? If yes, can someone explain in brief how this works ?

- Mohit

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2d-oct