Fix memory leak on notifications.c and xodtemplate.c

Dorian Guillois dguillois at merethis.com
Tue Oct 11 15:51:41 CEST 2011

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 9:31 PM, Andreas Ericsson <ae at op5.se> wrote:
> Try this with multiple contacts getting notified, using a notification
> command that uses all macros. Some macros will be missing for all
> contacts beyond the first one if I'm reading the code right.

I'm sorry, but i don't understand. I cleanup nagios_macros at the end of the
function when nothing uses this variable anymore. Moreover the loop that sends
notifications is over. So i don't understand why some macros would be missing.
I made some basic testing, and i think it works correctly.

--
Dorian GUILLOIS | Développeur

dguillois at merethis.com

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2d-oct