Custom variable change notifies broker module

Matthieu Kermagoret mkermagoret at merethis.com
Fri Jul 29 15:36:14 CEST 2011

Hi list,

Attached patch allows broker modules to be notified when a custom
variable is updated (either on host, service or contact) through
external commands.

This feature could be very useful for modules like ndomod which are
forced to dump _all_ custom variables at every status update, which in
turn causes one SQL query per custom variable in ndo2db.

What do you think about it ?

Best regards,

--
Matthieu KERMAGORET | Développeur

mkermagoret at merethis.com

MERETHIS est éditeur du logiciel Centreon.