Reduce some code duplication

Ethan Galstad egalstad at nagios.com
Tue Jul 26 04:03:21 CEST 2011

Looks like a nice feature - committed!

Ethan Galstad

Stephen Gran wrote:
> Hi again,
[snip]

> Sorry to let this sit for so long - the objections were all good ones,
> and I had to go have a think, and then other things came up, as they
> always do ...
>
> Anyway, I think I've hit on something that may be useful, if you're
> amenable.  I'm proposing new cgi.cfg parameters that allow you to
> specify contactgroups that are authorized for the various levels of auth
> in addition to users.  I think the attached patch does this, and in a
> way that should ensure it doesn't interfere with existing practices.
>
> Cheers,

Magic Quadrant for Content-Aware Data Loss Prevention
Research study explores the data loss prevention market. Includes in-depth
analysis on the changes within the DLP market, and the criteria used to
evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of these DLP solutions.
http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfnl/114/51385063/