Fwd: Nagios core patches for External Command support in Cygwin

Tevfik Karagulle tevfik.karagulle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 04:31:34 CET 2011

Hi,

Sounds good. I have already made some optimizations and it seems to work as
expected.

Updated patch is now a part of the recently released Nagwin 1.0.1. Source
code is also available from Nagwin download address.

I will wait one week or so to see how it performs. As you suggested, it is
better to implement it as a feature.

Regarding documentation, what are your expectations :-) ? Any examples or
guidelines that can help ?

Tev