Fwd: Nagios core patches for External Command support in Cygwin

Tevfik Karagulle tevfik.karagulle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 22:01:19 CET 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tevfik Karagulle <tevfik.karagulle at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Nagios-devel] Nagios core patches for External Command support
in Cygwin
To: Thomas Guyot-Sionnest <dermoth at aei.ca>

Hi,

No need to integrate that patch into the main stream at the moment. Maybe it
is too specific for a not-so-mainstream platform for Nagios world (cygwin).

 I just wanted to get some feedback about the way I did. I can see that it
is not so straightforward to address needs of sysadmins sending their own
commands directly.

I will try to come up with some docs and optimizations. We can then discuss
if it is worthwhile to be a part of the standard distribution.

Tev