Ndo connection handle

Shadhin Rahman shadhin71 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 06:35:50 CET 2011

All,
   NdoUtils is particularly written for mysql and postgres.  I am thinking
about creating a few more connection handles such as oracle, DB2 and
possibly sybase.  I need a few opinions on this subject.

1)  IDoUtils already has oracle support, porting the code to Ndo, is there
any license restrictions associated with this?
2)  NDoUtils has many embaded sql statements, what is your opinion
restructuring the code and making it modular.  I am suggesting decouple the
queries from application logic.  Create sql interface which queries get
passed into?
3)  If I (am bold enough) attempt to restructure the code, which version is
a better option, 1.28 or 1.29?

Cordially,
Shadhin Rahman