Reduce some code duplication

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Thu Jan 13 14:58:01 CET 2011

On 01/13/2011 01:43 PM, Stephen Gran wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking slightly longer term at extending cgi.cfg to support using
> contact_group names in the authorized_for* settings, and this is step
> one on the road.  If someone thinks the above is a bad idea (or if reuse
> of code is a bad idea) let me know and I'll stop.

There's one problem with this approach;
The users in cgi.cfg don't have to be contacts. They only have to be able
to log in to Nagios.

With that in light, I wonder what happens when eu-admins is both a user
(from the apache view of things) as well as a contactgroup, but not a
contact. That's one of the things that absolutely has to keep working,
or a lot of people's setups will break.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdevnl