Feature Idea

Keith Shannon keithtshannon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 21:10:14 CET 2011

I think a great plugin idea for Nagios that if added to Nagios-XI I would
purchase it instead of using the free version... Anyways it would be amazing
to be able to monitor end user Anti-virus and anti-malware compliance. If
there was someway to detect what was installed and after detecting that know
when they last updated etc... etc... I know it would be difficult because
there are lots of different AV's out there but even if it just supported a
few of them that would be an insanely useful product.

Not everyone uses a centralized AV system and a lot of the machines where I
work have different AV's and we don't really have the money to pay for a
centralized system. So at least being able to make sure they had something
installed and it was up to date would be a huge huge thing..  I'm sure I'm
not the only one either.

--
I've seen angels fall from blinding heights
But you yourself are nothing so divine