Threaded reaper patch

Adam James adam.james at transitiv.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 12:32:24 CEST 2011

Hello,

On Thu, 4 Aug 2011 15:05:19 -0600
Adam Augustine <augustineas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Did Andreas Ericson's threaded reaper patch (
> http://blogs.op5.com/eventblocking-madness-and-more-stresstesting/)
> make it into 3.3.1?
>
> I think, but do not know, that we are seeing some significant latency
> related to the amount of time spent reaping, and I think this would
> help significantly.

I'm unsure if you're confused or just posted to the wrong list, but the
patch you are referring to is specific to the merlin broker module not
nagios core.

If you are running a distributed setup using merlin, the first
version I can see containing the threaded reaper code is 0.9.0. If not,
the latency you're experiencing is due to a different problem.

Regards,

Adam

--
T: 0203 384 7207