Where can get the Nagios Installer for SunOS 5.6, 5.5.1, 4.1.4, 4.1.3_U1?

Tan Kong Jo-B30930 B30930 at freescale.com
Wed Sep 29 06:10:43 CEST 2010

Hi All Nagios Experts,

1. For those ancient SunOS 5.6, 5.5.1, 4.1.4, 4.1.3_U1, I unable to find
the Exact Nagios Version for those SunOS systems. Do have any installer
for that???

2. We used the nagios-plugins version 1.3.1, to try to install in SunOS
5.6 and SunOS 5.5.1.

Both have the same error when key in # ./configure to install.

It is something like the SunOS missing gcc installation or configure is
not specified where is gcc installed.

# ./configure

checking for a BSD-compatible install... ./install-sh -c

checking for gawk... no

checking for mawk... no

checking for nawk... nawk

checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... no

checking for a BSD-compatible install... ./install-sh -c

checking for gcc... no

checking for cc... no

checking for cc... no

checking for cl... no

configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH

See `config.log' for more details.

Any suggestion on this?

Any specific steps to make this works for those ancient SunOS 5.6,
5.5.1, 4.1.4, 4.1.3_U1?

Really hope for your advice...