Unable to stop executing checks with 3.2.2

Stephen Gran steve at lobefin.net
Tue Sep 21 01:22:36 CEST 2010

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 08:51:32AM +0100, Ton Voon said:
> The first thing is: can you get the test_events C code to execute
> without failure?
>
> The 2nd is to code your scenarios above. The tricky thing here is that
> you have to setup all the appropriate variables, then execute
> event_execution_loop(). As you success criteria is based on whether
> certain events were executed or not, you could probably work this out
> by checking the last_check and next_check for specific host/services
> afterwards.
>
> I look forward to see those tests!

Hi there,

This is my simple minded attempt at matching the originally reported
failure case (host checks being skipped when service checks disabled).
It fails without my patch and passes with my patch.  Hopefully it's
clear enough - please ask for clarification if not.

Cheers,
|  Stephen Gran                  | May not be reproduced, in whole or in   |
|  steve at lobefin.net             | part, by any means, mechanical or       |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | electronic, except for brief excerpts   |
|                                | for the purpose of inclusion in         |
|                                | reviews.                                |