macro_x madness heads up

Ton Voon tonvoon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 11:05:06 CEST 2010

On 28 Oct 2010, at 13:42, Andreas Ericsson wrote:

> As I have promised, I have delivered. Notifications are still not
> thread-safe, because I simply couldn't follow how the macros are
> modded
> and managed both locally and globally around 4am this morning.
> Perhaps I
> needed more red bull or, quite possibly, sleep.

Sleep is always good!

I notice lots of test changes - cool. However, tests are currently
failing due to test-stubs.c being missing. Can you add in?

Shouldn't this change be in a different branch? It sounds too risky
for a stable branch.

FWIW, +1 for a change to SVN, because CVS is too painful for
branching. I've got some changes I want to make

Ton

http://p.sf.net/sfu/nokia-dev2dev