Errors while testing Nagios

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Sat Oct 23 11:33:56 CEST 2010

On 10/23/2010 12:21 AM, Mathieu Gagné wrote:
> On 10/21/10 10:59 PM, Ton Voon wrote:
>>
>> Can you run a make clean first?
>
> I already ran make clean and recompiled with clean sources.
>
> I cloned git://git.op5.org/nagios.git since the repository on
> Sourceforge isn't working at all:
> http://nagios.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=nagios/nagios;a=tree
>
> Is git://git.op5.org/nagios.git update to date?

In a manner of speaking. It contains my patches on top of Nagios. I really
should get sourceforge to reset my password so I can submit my stuff to
the CVS repository.

In the meantime, use the latest CVS head instead. Nagios apparently won't
move to git anytime soon, so the official stuff will remain in CVS for
the foreseeable future.

>> Otherwise, which platform is this on? Tinderbox says this works on 4
>> systems: http://tinderbox.nagios.org/nagios/status.html
>
> I tested on:
> * Debian Lenny amd64 2.6.24-24-xen and
> * Mac OSX 10.6.4
>
> Tests are both resulting in the same errors and failures.
>
> Am I missing libraries or did I miss steps?

I've moved code around and not catered to Ton's tests when I went on my
reorganization spree, so it's likely that particular tree is broken wrt
testing.

I'll see if I can get around to fixing it today.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/nokia-dev2dev