Solaris packing build...

lists lists at catsnest.co.uk
Fri Nov 12 11:51:14 CET 2010

No Comments?

I would be nice to have Nagios build packages for Solaris  at lease
semi cleanly.
This update points to the new example confile file's instead of the
older ones that are not included any more.
It also add's a option to make a Solaris package in the standard format.
I have tested it on several Solaris 10 servers and used in the last
few version of Nagios.
Is there any further testing you would like done...

On a side note is there any plans to make NDOutils Solaris compatible?

Ritchie,
--

http://p.sf.net/sfu/dell-eql-dev2dev