creating CGI scripts and interacting with existing ones.

Mohammed Murphy mohammed.murphy at tandberg.com
Tue Mar 16 15:01:38 CET 2010

Hey there,

I would like to able to write and run my own CGI scripts on the Nagios
server that would be run by Nagios and have its output displayed as part
of the Nagios web interface just like the existing CGIs. In addition, I
would like to able to interact with the pre-installed CGIs, for
instance, by writing a plugin that creates a data file that is then
used, by say, the histogram.cgi script. Is this possible? and if not,
what other options are there for producing product-specific diagrams (on
existing pages) using Nagios infrastructure?

I hope that was clear.
Thanks in advance.

Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev