Actions for Ethan

Ethan Galstad egalstad at nagios.org
Tue Mar 9 18:50:19 CET 2010

Hi Ton -

Make sure you copy my direct email address to get a faster response.
Mailing lists get low priority of there is are fires burning elsewhere.

On 3/9/2010 2:38 AM, Ton Voon wrote:
> Ethan,
>
> Can I request a few actions as you seem to be the only one with access
> to this:
>     * the nagios-users mailing list has a reply-to of nagios-users in
> mailman. This is already set for nagios-devel. The amount of times I
> have replied off-list by accident is very annoying!

Good idea.  Done.

>     * we cut a Nagios 3.2.1 release. Although the DST bug only occurs
> going back in time, a release prior to the DST changes in a few weeks
> would be comforting to users

Agreed.  I have a patch for the ePN to get in this afternoon and after
some testing, we can cut the 3.2.1 release.

>     * we have a branch for the stable 3.2 code (I'm happy to update the
> dev guidelines for how to use this branch), and allow CVS HEAD for new
> development work

A new "nagios-3-3-branch" branch was just created to commit new code for
testing.

> Ton

- Ethan Galstad

Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval