Actions for Ethan

Ton Voon ton.voon at opsera.com
Tue Mar 9 09:38:05 CET 2010

Ethan,

Can I request a few actions as you seem to be the only one with access
to this:
   * the nagios-users mailing list has a reply-to of nagios-users in
mailman. This is already set for nagios-devel. The amount of times I
have replied off-list by accident is very annoying!
   * we cut a Nagios 3.2.1 release. Although the DST bug only occurs
going back in time, a release prior to the DST changes in a few weeks
would be comforting to users
   * we have a branch for the stable 3.2 code (I'm happy to update the
dev guidelines for how to use this branch), and allow CVS HEAD for new
development work

Ton

Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev