The nagios community wants to keep its open soul

Romuald FRONTEAU rfronteau at nagios-fr.org
Tue Mar 2 18:51:13 CET 2010

Hi Ethan,

I don't want to response in mailing-list.

Thanks a lot Ethan for this idea and your response. We wanted a roadmap and your opinion in the future. We didn't want to insult Nagios Core Team or other, we just want to work, communicate with you to answer questions from the community and not answer them "Wait and See".

I think that I use your Ask Ethan to give you my opinion and ideas to develop the communication between Community and You.

Regards

Fronteau Romuald
Équipe Communauté Nagios Francophone
rfronteau at nagios-fr.org