Config from PostgreSQL

Phil Sturgeon email at philsturgeon.co.uk
Tue Dec 7 15:32:18 CET 2010

Maintaining it would not be an issue. The changes would be tracked in a
VCS and upgrades are unlikely, but an alternative (cleaner) approach
would be interesting.

I am brand new to C but have experience with several other languages,
and have never heard of nagios before yesterday. Could you give me a
more newb friendly suggestion to your approach?

I really appreciate the suggestions so far,

Phil Sturgeon