Compilation problems on Solaris 10 Sparc

Hiren Patel hir3npatel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:30:12 CEST 2009

Ton Voon wrote:

> Can someone please donate a tinderbox server so we can do regular
> builds on Solaris to see these issues.

this has been on my list for a while, I'm going to try and get something
going on Friday or the weekend.
I have one box, which I plan to put virtual machines of redhat/ubuntu
and perhaps x86 solaris, would this do?
the box is on a locked down LAN so it won't be able to send results
automatically, I'll have to figure out how to get results sent.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconf