Compilation problems on Solaris 10 Sparc

Ton Voon ton.voon at opsera.com
Thu Sep 17 15:30:37 CEST 2009

On 17 Sep 2009, at 13:28, William Aiken wrote:

> After running configure, change this line in base/Makefile:
>
> LIBS=

> LIBS= -lnsl -lsocket

Patches to configure.in for this encouraged!

Can someone please donate a tinderbox server so we can do regular
builds on Solaris to see these issues.

http://tinderbox.nagios.org

If you work @Sun, maybe you have a few kicking around.....

Ton

p.s. Test failed recently due to my bad commit when I changed the case
of the CGI strings from Hendrik - caught myself out!

http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconf