ndoutils missing output column from nagios_hostchecks table after updating to 1.48

Hendrik Baecker andurin at process-zero.de
Tue Oct 6 08:43:00 CEST 2009

Am 05.10.09 17:56, schrieb Michael Friedrich:
> Hi,
>
> yep that's a bug since the code for query building is missing the
> long_output field.
>
>         if(asprintf(&buf1,"instance_id='%lu', host_object_id='%lu',
> check_type='%d', is_raw_check='%d', current_check_attempt='%d',
> max_check_attempts='%d', state='%d', state_type='%d', start_time=%s,
> start_time_usec='%lu', end_time=%s, end_time_usec='%lu', timeout='%d',
> early_timeout='%d', execution_time='%lf', latency='%lf',
> return_code='%d', output='%s', perfdata='%s'"
>                     ,idi->dbinfo.instance_id
>                     ,object_id
>                     ,check_type
>                     ,is_raw_check
>                     ,current_check_attempt
>                     ,max_check_attempts
>                     ,state
>                     ,state_type
>                     ,ts[0]
>                     ,start_time.tv_usec
>                     ,ts[1]
>                     ,end_time.tv_usec
>                     ,timeout
>                     ,early_timeout
>                     ,execution_time
>                     ,latency
>                     ,return_code
>                     ,es[2]
>                     ,es[3]
>                    )==-1)
>                 buf1=NULL;
>
> Regarding the fact that es[3] points to long_output, but is assigned to
> perfdata
Nope ;)

Hunting some minor bugs in Nagios in the past I often smiled about some
copy & paste bugs by Ethan, now I did it by myself ;)

es[5] should be output
es[6] should be long_output (empty string of no long_outputs available)
,NDO_DATA_OUTPUT
,(es[5]==NULL)?"":es[5]
,NDO_DATA_OUTPUT
,(es[6]==NULL)?"":es[6]

*geeks*

Thanks Michael for the friendly slap into my face - Think I need it ;)

- -
Hendrik

http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconf