Nagios is dead! Long live Icinga!

Albrecht Dreß albrecht.dress at arcor.de
Thu May 7 11:15:44 CEST 2009

> black hole was opened, obvious errors e.g. in the scheduling (next check
> will be in 2010) and timeperiods remain unhandled. Until then we

Just to throw in my € 0.01:  I ran into an error regarding the next check calculation in 3.0.6 (iirc).  Tracked down the error (missing initialisation of tm_isdst for mktime), and provided a patch.  Patch went into the repository almost immediately, and it's fixed in 3.1.0.  The only bad I could say about it is that I didn't get any response, but I'm actually happy with the progress.

I guess you're talking about a different problem, which persists in 3.1.0?

Best, Albrecht.

Arcor.de Gaming Area - kostenfrei daddeln bis der Arzt kommt!
Jetzt checken und aus über 80 Spielen wählen!
http://www.arcor.de/footer-gaming/