Advances servicedependency configuration

Paul Fitzpatrick filsdepatrick at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 21:55:10 CET 2009

Not quite.  You still have to list each host explicitly.  I am interested in
the case where you know that service1 is dependent on service2 on the
individual hosts of hostgroup1.  I want to be able to express this
servicedependency relationship without needing to list each and every host
in the hostgroup.