host flapping update when actual check and wait time

Hiren Patel hir3npatel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 09:17:09 CET 2009

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest wrote:

> On 28/02/09 10:06 AM, Hiren Patel wrote:
>> if there wasn't an actual check, and the wait time was below the
>> required, an update should not be done. this is what is indicated by
>> comments, but doesn't seem to be done in the implementation. please see
>> if the attached diff is valid. thanks.
>
> After a quick look my understanding is that you should only change the
> "<" sign to ">=".

how so? the if condition checks for each situation as described by the
comment, and if they're all true, sets update to false.
that's my understanding of it, which makes sense to me based on what the
comment is describing.

> Do you have a test case that can trigger this?

not yet, I could look into getting one if required.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H