Antwort: Nagios 3.0.7 release?

Sascha.Runschke at gfkl.com Sascha.Runschke at gfkl.com
Wed Jun 24 17:35:12 CEST 2009

Thorsten Tüllmann <tuellmann at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de> schrieb am 24.06.2009
16:45:17:

> since I don't want to migrate to 3.1 right now and 3.0.6 obviously has
> security issues [1], will there 3.0.7 anytime soon?
>
> I'd like to save the trouble of backporting patches.

I sincerely doubt that.
3.2.0 is ante portas and will be the next stable release (soonish).
The 3.0 branch won't be developed any further as far as I know.

Regards
        Sascha

GFKL Financial Services AG
Vorstand: Dr. Peter Jänsch (Vors.), Jürgen Baltes, Dr. Tom Haverkamp
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Georg F. Thoma
Sitz: Limbecker Platz 1, 45127 Essen, Amtsgericht Essen, HRB 13522