Event Profiler Timers?

Steven D. Morrey smorrey at ldschurch.org
Tue Jun 9 17:51:18 CEST 2009

Hi Everyone,

I've been taking a long hard look at my event profiling code and I had a thought.
We're currently using time(&time_t) to get the function entry and exit times but is this really precise enough?
Would it be better (i.e. worth the overhead), to use clock_t = clock() to get the entry and exit?
Thoughts?

Sincerely,
Steve

server and web deployment.