Event Profiler Patch

Hiren Patel hir3npatel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 17:38:13 CEST 2009

Steven D. Morrey wrote:
> I made it a compile time option in my patch for ease of insertion in the existing code base.
> It would be trivial to convert it to a config file option.
> Just add a new option and track it with a global variable, then search and replace all of the #ifdef EVENT_PROFILE tags with a simple if(gEvent_Profile_Enabled)
> After that it's just a matter of tracking down the unmatched #endif's and that should be it.
> If there is interest in it, I can update the code to do this and submit a new patch.

I would definitely be interested in having this as a configuration
option, I think this can be helpful during diagnoses. if there isn't
much impact and Andreas is okay with this, I'd like to see this feature ;)
if your patch is in already and you'd like me to make a new one to
implement this, I don't mind. thanks again for this.

> Sincerely,
> Steve

server and web deployment.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/businessobjects