Web-interface visible plugin

Monika Spechtenhauser glappy1981 at yahoo.it
Thu Feb 5 08:59:12 CET 2009

Dear Nagios-developers!

I am a newbie with Nagios and I do not know if I posted my question in the right mailing list. I am interested in developing a new plugin which reads load balancing information from a remoted machine. The information has to be displayed within the Web interface of Nagios.. My question is: is it possible to create the dynamic pages using php or do I need to use CGI? My version is 3.0.6. Is there available any useful information or references about this task?
thanks for your help!!

Monica

      Passa a Yahoo! Mail.

La webmail che ti offre GRATIS spazio illimitato,
antispam e messenger integrato.
http://it.mail.yahoo.com/