plugins 1.4.13 segfault on Solaris

Swiger, Charles A charles.a.swiger at lmco.com
Mon Feb 2 18:09:40 CET 2009

Hi - We are trying to get Nagios 3.0.6 working by building from source
using Sun Workshop 6 update 2  C 5.3 on Solaris 9.  All compiles ok

but we are getting 'Segmentation fault' when running ./check_ping -H
localhost -w 100,20% -c 500,60%.    If I comment out a call

to fperfdata()  it will work.   Maybe an issue with asprintf?   Anyone
know what could be causing the plugins to fail when run from

the command ilne?   We have 1.4.1 installed in production working fine.

Thanks!

--Chuck