Optimize status.cgi

Ton Voon ton.voon at opsera.com
Wed Dec 30 18:38:47 CET 2009

Hi Jonathan,

Just to let you know that I'll look into this soon. I have had reports
that lots of downtime causes a CGI slowdown, and it looks like you've
nailed where it is. Did you use any particular tools to identify this?

I'll probably get (3) added in first and defer (1) and (2) for later
versions.

BTW, it will be useful to have multiple patches, so can apply them one
at a time, rather than a single large patch.

Ton