OT: nagios-users mailbox full?

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Dec 24 16:35:29 CET 2009

On Dec 24, 2009, at 8:15 AM, Jim Avery wrote:

> Erro ao enviar o email para nagios List <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
> A caixa postal do destinatario esta cheia. O email foi recusado
> The mailbox is full. The email was rejected.
>

> I'm posting from google mail - not sure if that makes a difference or
> not.  I can send to other addresses no problem.

This just means that someone who is subscribed to the list has a full mailbox. If they were doing proper bounces the listserv would remove them automatically.

If it's possible to identify the address associated with the bounce you might try sending it and an example bounce to nagios-users-owner at lists.sourcforge.net and ask that they be unsubscribed. I don't know how monitored that address is, and there is no one on the list that has 'list-mom' capabilities that I know of so no action may be taken.

--
Marc