OT: nagios-users mailbox full?

Jim Avery jim at jimavery.me.uk
Thu Dec 24 15:15:57 CET 2009

I'm sorry for this is a bit off-topic, but is anyone else having
problems posting to the nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net email list?
 Whenever I send or reply to anything in that list I get:

Erro ao enviar o email para nagios List <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
A caixa postal do destinatario esta cheia. O email foi recusado
The mailbox is full. The email was rejected.

I'm posting from google mail - not sure if that makes a difference or
not.  I can send to other addresses no problem.

Cheers,

Jim