RHEL/CentOS updates

Hiren Patel hir3npatel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 17:19:07 CEST 2009

jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com wrote:
> To any package maintainers on this list,  any idea when Nagios 3.0.6 will
> be patched with the latest security issues or be upgraded to 3.1 or 3.2?

it doesn't look like there is clear intentions of what versions are
supported (meaning how many versions back from current release), what is
back ported to supported versions in terms of fixes, and how often
releases get done.
there isn't even a freeze and test period before release from what I
see, so all I might suggest is upgrading to the latest stable where
possible.

Ethan (and other core members), do you guys want to start addressing
these issues?