fix request

Holger Weiß holger at CIS.FU-Berlin.DE
Thu Aug 13 21:54:46 CEST 2009

* Sven Nierlein <sven at consol.de> [2009-08-13 15:08]:
> Marc Powell wrote:
> > This is especially confusing since upgrading within major versions is
> > _very_ trivial
>
> No, its not trivial. I guess i am not the only one who stopped upgrading since they
> added PHP cgis.

That's not what happened.  The HTML files have been replaced by PHP
files, the old CGIs have not (yet) been replaced.  That is, we're
talking about the "html" subdirectory of the source tarball, not about
the "cgi" subdirectory. You can simply continue to use the old HTML
files with the Nagios 3.2.0 CGIs.

Holger