fix request

Christian Schneemann cschneemann at suse.de
Thu Aug 13 15:12:45 CEST 2009

On Wednesday August 12 2009 08:05:54 pm Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk wrote:
> hi
>
> the nagios/cgi-bin/statuswml.cgi?ping=1%3Bcat+%2Fetc%2Fpasswd bug
> isn't fixed in nagios 3.0. Will that be done, or must I upgrade to 3.1?
Hi,
I had to extract the fix for our openSUSE 11.1 package, it is not a big patch
and just the statuswml.c is affected.

If you're running a openSUSE or a SLES you should already got a patched
version, don't know for other distributions, but I think so too.

If you have installed from source, poor you ;)

I can send you the patch off list if you want. Or you make a diff of
statuswml.c of a fixed version and the 3.0.6.

Greetings,
 Christian

--
Christian Schneemann
Operations & Services

Phone:  +49 (0)911 - 740 53 0
e-mail: cschneemann at suse.de
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex
HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)