Searching for a proper nagios replacement

Zach White zach at box.net
Thu Aug 13 16:44:58 CEST 2009

I have a frontend for nagios I started a while ago that we opensourced.

http://zwhite.github.com/nboard

It doesn't have feature parity with the nagios frontend, but the
important parts are there and the rest of the functionality could be
easily added. If you decide to develop your own frontend maybe you'd
find this a good head start? :)

-Zach