Searching for a proper nagios replacement

Omachonu Ogali oogali at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 16:24:48 CEST 2009

I'm sure you remember what you wrote, but I'd like to sum up your previous
e-mails in this thread into a form letter for you:

"Dear Developers,
I no longer like the direction the project is heading in, because the person
who contributed the UI portion of the code decided to use a certain
programming langugage. I've had previous run-ins with programmers who aren't
too keen on the ins and outs of this language, so I feel it's fair to paint
in broad strokes and assume that all programmers who use this language are
not as careful as I am with my code.

In lieu of this, I'm not recommending an alternative, but I do ask you to
please put aside your biases and recommend an alternative to the project
you've been working on for the last 10+ years. Please?

Sincerely,
Alexander Wirt"

oo