Empty hostgroup check in the configuration arbitrary or limitation in nagios core ?

L B bertignac at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 12:43:38 CET 2008

Dear Andreas,

 Thanks for your answer. I had a look to the code (for the first
time), and I did a patch, which was too easy in my opinion. Please
find attach the modification I did, the xodtemplate_duplicate_services
looked like the only function to modify to me.

 I built Nagios and it runs without problem so far, with the expected behavior.

 Sorry if the patch is stupid, I'm not yet familiar with Nagios
code... I guess the only side effect is that it might break some
service duplication checks that were done before.

 Your opinion will be very much appreciated !

Thanks,

LB

L.B.