Ndo 1.4b7 patch : SSL connections

nap naparuba at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 16:50:21 CET 2008

The new patch with the argument use_ssl in ndomod.cfg and ndo2db.cfg.
It take 0 or 1. If the argument is missing and USE_SSL was use for the
compilation, the ssl is used (so you can still use your curent
ndomod.cfg and ndo2db.cfg and have SSL).

In my production server: very low network trafic on lo (10kb/s) and
I've got 6000 services. The eth0 trafic is near 100kb/s if you want to
make the comparision with you environnement.
The load average is still the same, I do not see nagios or ndo2db in
high CPU, just 2 or 3% (Xeon 1.6Ghz). So it's ok. I check that the
trafic is really crypted by a tcpdump on lo so the patch is really
effective ;)

I'll let the ssl version run for some days and see a average of load average.

Gabès Jean